Sunday, December 03, 2006

A little update...

Not really good news to share yet - We are still without power. I'm really getting tired of sleeping on the floor. It's not so much fun anymore. There's no sign on the power company's web site when it may be up yet. *sigh* If it lasts much longer we may borrow a generator and a couple kerosene heaters and try and stay in our own place. Not totally certain yet.

Got this in an email...thought it was kind of fun.

Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. 'Tis
the Season to be NICE!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper
2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial tree
3. When do you put up the tree? Thanksgiving weekend - generally the day after.
4. When do you take the tree down? After New Year's
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes, in small doses.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I loved Christmas. I can't name my fav...don't remember.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes
8. Hardest person to buy for? Mike
9. Easiest person to buy for? Twins
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I really don't remember getting anything I didn't like.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? White Christmas - Bing Crosby
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Not in February - LOL. Usually around October or so
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Pumpkin Pie
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear
17. Favorite Christmas song? I'll Be Home For Christmas
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? When my grandparents were alive, it was best to go to their house, now everyone comes to mine.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Yes
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Eve
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? traffic
23. Do you have Jesus in your heart this Christmas? Yes all the time!
24. Favorite Christmas Tradition? Being together with my family
25. Outdoor decorations? I love houses that are all blinged out, but I don't have it myself.

Gotta leave for church now. Talk To Ya Later.

No comments: