Saturday, December 02, 2006

Walkin' In A Winter Wonderland


That's my favorite from today.


I guess it's only fitting that the first day of December look like this...





The first picture is from one street over from us, the second pic is the alley behind our house.

We are out of power - have been since 8:45 Thursday night. Our house is pretty cold, tonight Mike could actually see his breath in our bedroom, so we decided to sleep at my mom's house.

Her house could quite possibly qualify as a "shelter" since there are the 5 of us, my mom, my aunt, my cousin and her 2 kids, my mom's dog and our dog (Rocky is like a small horse). The funny thing is she has a double-wide trailer. Ah well, at least it's warm. It's like a party.

5 comments:

~Denise said...

of course something cool would happen in btown AFTER we left! GRRRR! I remember ice storms from being in NY... scary but fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Oooh soo pretty though

Cami said...

yukcy weather! I hope you are home and safe and warm by now :-)
we have the yuckly weather also but no power outages or anything so far. We seem to be pretty lucky in our town. My husband took and cut all our trees away from our powerlines and I think all over town they try to elminate problems before they arise!
Cool on the big slumber party at mom's...sometimes it's the craziest things that we appreciate! lol

Anonymous said...

ooh, well at least its like winter there....here its still stinkin mild. Sorry you're out of power though...

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear you're power is out but Oh! what beautiful photos.
Hugs
Lynn