Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Hump day - Only 2 more days to go

Here is it Wednesday and this is the first opportunity I have had to update my blog all week. Whew!!

The heat index is once again over 100 today and this is one of those rare times I will say it's pretty hot out. But I would still rather have it hot than cold.

This week is my last week of calm for a while. Next week I will be in Columbus, Ohio with 16 young people from our church for 5 days. I think its going to be fun, but it's also a lot of work, so I'm trying to mentally prepare myself for it. Is that possible?

I can't wait until our vacation in September. Right now it seems that is all I'm living for. I really need to get away. I just hope all goes well while we're away. The twins are such home-bodies and anytime we go away, even if it's just for the weekend, they complain after about a day that they think we should be getting home. What will they be like in Florida for 6 days?!!! EEekkkk.

I'm trying out some new things here on the blog. I think I have a counter now, so I can tell how many people are hitting it. I also want to try and change the picture on my heading. I don't know if I can or not, I'm still researching that. So, maybe there will be some more changes coming down the road.

No comments: