Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Nutin' but Thankful

...that I was able to change my airplane reservations this morning. I waited on hold for 30 minutes (and I know this cause my phone at work shows me the length of my calls). It cost me $34.00 per ticket to do ($200.00 total), but at this point I'm ok with that. I did manage to get a minivan for $300.00 for the week and Mike was happy about that since he was thinking we were gonna pay around $500.00. (Whew!!! Lookin' at all those zeros...that's quite a bit 'o cashola).

On another exciting note, I may be able to meet Christy (floridascrapper) and Cathy (everyone's favorite SJ Aunt) while in Florida. I hope we can pull this off...it would be so cool to meet a fellow Jazzer.

Ok, guess I'll go for now.

TTYL.

3 comments:

Always Faith said...

Hey, glad to hear you got it straightened out. Very cool. And I hope you get to meet Christy and Cathy...that would be AWESOME!

Christy said...

I am so honored to be mentioned in your blog..how exciting LOL Glad you got the mess worked out with the tickets!!!

Anonymous said...

great news becky!!!! happy trip and take lots of pics and share it with us dearie!!!!