Wednesday, November 29, 2006

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I brought my memory stick today, so I can share pictures. Only a couple but hey, it's better than nothing.

The Cocoa Beach LO is a few of my favorite pics from our first trip to Florida in 2005. I journaled on the back of it about our room fiasco at the second hotel we stayed at and the time share tours we had to take. It's info I wanted to remember but it didn't really add to the LO and it was too long (takes up the entire back of the LO)to hide somewhere on the front.


Here is the tree in the living room. I took the pic this morning before it got real light out. Love how it turned out.

Well, regarding my goal list from yesterday....yeah, didn't happen.

Goals for tonight:

Finish my SS project for CMK. I really need to finialize what
stuff I'm sending her too. I guled on 3 brads...woo. Not gonna get done at this speed.

I have to make a card for SS. Didn't get near my scrap table.

Put up Christmas tree in the basement. The guys, including Mike, took over the basement and played a game called Scene It Sports Edition, I think.

Get a little fun scrapping in. See above answer.

Get the boys (all 3 of them) to clean their rooms and hopefully locate the house key the twins lost...*sigh* Well, this didn't even get close to happening. Still missing the house key.

Laundry...twins need socks and I am getting close to needing the tidy-whitey's. Um, well Nick found some whites in the dryer, so I didn't have to do laundry... Yet

I did get one thing done though - but it wasn't on my list of things to-do. Mom came over and ate dinner with us so she could show us her new set of wheels - which are very nice I might add. When dinner was over & Mike took over the basement Mom and & I set up my blanket project on the kitchen table. We finished one blanket last night. It didn't take very long at all with both of us working on it. I got the idea from V (my online chat buddy) to make a fleece tie blanket. On Black Friday I got the material to make 4 of them. This one has sports balls on it and has a green background. So I bought a funky brown to match it for the reverse side. It turned out really cute. I am very excited about the rest of them now. I sent it home with my mom to show Chelle, who helped me pick out the material. Now Chelle wants to make one. I didn't get a picture before Mom took it. I'll probably wait and do one of all 4 together.

I found out this morning that my FIL is signing the lease to his apartment tomorrow. He was very upset this morning about leaving his home and going to a new place with no memories. It killed me when he said he wished he had a mother or father right about now. He started tearing up, which Jack don't do very often, and that did it. I called Mike and had him call his brothers and sisters so we can all go over there on Friday and come up with a plan to help him move. Poor guy. So many memories are in his home and he's going to have to leave them.

Guess that'll do it for today. Getting ready to go to lunch soon.

1 comment:

Nancyroo said...

Wow, your tree is gorgeous!