Thursday, December 14, 2006

Brief Thursday 13

1. Stale (thanks for the reminder Denise)
2. Headache (what I've been getting everyday after lunch.)
3. Sleepy (I sleep all night long but don't wake up feeling rested.)
4. Overworked (work, church, home, youth)
5. Cards (Need to make cards for my SS and 2 school teachers)
6. Scrapbooking (what I wish I was doing right now)
7. Cartridges (for the Cricut - what I want for Christmas)
8. Time (what I'm short of)
9. Clothes (what I really need)
10. Shopping (for Christmas pressies)
11. Practice (what I'm missing tonight to go to Nick's program)
12. CellPhone (yeah, that's one word. I got a new nifty one on Tuesday)
13. Cookies (what I want to bake tonight but don't know if I'll get the chance, see #11)

My Birthday was Tuesday and we went to dinner at Houlihan's. It was very yummy. I enjoyed my fajitas. Here are a couple from the restaurant.


This was the ceiling dome over our table. I thought it was pretty with the ornaments hanging down but the pic doesn't do it justice.

No comments: