Friday, December 22, 2006

The Last Working Day Before Christmas

That would be today. Yeah, I have to work. But it should be a fairly easy day - work till about 10:30/11:00, party for a bit then go home. I'm hoping to be home by 2:00 at the latest. We'll see how that goes though.

Christmas Check List~
I'm pretty much ready for Christmas. I have a couple stocking stuffers to buy for Mike yet and then I gotta get all the wrapping done. I also have to do the grocery shopping today and then make a few sweet treats for the weekend. Once that is done the house will need a complete cleaning. The boys are at home today supposedly cleaning - yeah right! I told them I wanted their rooms clean when I got home. I'm sure that won't happen but it's worth a shot.

For my, most likely, last post before Christmas, I would like to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas & a blessed New Year. May the Lord pour out his blessings on you this coming year.
He is the Reason for the Season.

No comments: