Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Christmas Carols for the Psychologically Challenged

1. Schizophrenia --- Do You Hear What I Hear?
2. Amnesia --- I Don't Know if I'll be Home for Christmas
3. Narcissistic --- Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me
4. Manic --- Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks and Trees and Fire Hydrants and ...
5. Paranoid --- Santa Claus is Coming to Get Me
6. Borderline Personality Disorder --- Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire
7. Full Personality Disorder ---You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll tell You Why
8. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder --- Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells....
9 Agoraphobia --- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day But Wouldn't Leave My House
10. Senile Dementia --- Walking in a Winter Wonderland Miles From My House In My Slippers and Robe
10. Oppositional Defiant Disorder --- I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus So I Burned Down the House
11. Social Anxiety Disorder --- Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas -- While I Sit Here and Hyperventilate.



I got that from my friend V, who got it from her friend's blog. Thought I would share.


Let's see....moving on to the Weekend.....
Whew, is about all I can say. We've had an amazingly busy weekend. Friday night Mike and I got to go out for dinner at J Buck's. We both ordered the Filet mingnon - it was delicious. From there we went inside the mall. We were like tourists....gawking at everything. We haven't been there in ages and the freaks are even freakier. Didn't get a whole lot of shopping done, but I managed to pick up a couple things for Nick, which was the purpose of going out there.

Went home and threw some laundry in the washer then sat down to work on some more scrapping projectes. This week/weekend I managed to finish 6 Christmas cards, 24 altered Hershey Bars, final touches to the clothes pins for the teachers. I also managed to do more than one load of laundry, dishes, 2 rehersals for christmas program, get some costumes together for said program, wrapped my gifts for my CMK Secret Santa, oh, I'm sure I'm missing something. I just know I was exhausted when the weekend was finally over.









Andrea did a really great job of decorating the church for the program, as usual. Afterwards we took some family pictures. This is the best one, although I'm not thrilled with it, I love the ones of the twins. I'm going to see if I can get one of Nick by himself before it all comes down next Sunday. He wasn't wanting to be a "poser".
























Guess that'll do it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here's another Christmas carol for you --

Compulsive Hoarding Disorder --- Away in a Manger, No Room for a Bed