Monday, November 13, 2006

Cryptic blog post

God is amazing!!!! It never ceases to amaze me how he cares about me. He has the whole universe to take care of, yet when I have a problem, He knows about it and cares enough to
orchestrate events to prove to me that He's listening and working on my behalf. Sometimes I don't take things to Him in prayer because I feel so insignificant in the scheme of all He has to do. And yet, even then, He knows and cares. This past week, Mike and I began a new trial. I have had fear about it and it's totally taking away my peace. I keep trying to give it to God but the worry creeps back in. (Yeah, that's the cryptic part of today's post since I'm not going to tell ya any more than that.)

Yesterday our pastor spoke on giving things to God and how we need to have faith that He will take care of our situations in the right time. The woman in the Bible that touched the hem of his garment didn't even touch Him or talk to Him to have her miracle done. She had enough faith that His hem healed her.

Last night we had a visiting minister and he spoke about Job. How at the end of that book, the second to the last verse starts with "After this..." There is an "AFTER" which means the tribulation/trial ends. I was given a word that things would work out for our good. I feel so much more peace about the whole situation. I just need to have faith in Him.

Thank you God for hearing me and caring for me.


Soooo, I had a great weekend. I got my house cleaned, went grocery shopping, I got some scrapping in, and had a girlfriend over and played cards.

OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got a cricut and I am sooo in love with it. I played with it a little over the weekend - did a couple very simple layouts with it. I am for sure wanting more catridges. I am already seeing this will be a necessity. I know I'll have to wait a while though, they are expensive and I've already gotten a lot with just getting the machine. Sooo, the next one on my list is Jasmine...I think I would get a lot of use out of that one.

This one of Gracie - just love how it turned out. I got that goofy paper as a freebie in a magazine last year sometime. I never thought I would use it - it's just too bright. But it goes perfect with her little carseat do-dads. The flowers are cut by my cricut.



I wish I could figure out a way to get decent photos of my layouts while in my house. I don't always have the opportunity to get photos during the day so I have to get them in the evening inside. I end up with distorted colors or glares on my photos. UGH!!!

Have a great evening everyone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice layout. my sympathies on the cryptic problems. hopefully whatever the problem will get better soon! =)

Lori Petticrew said...

wow! i love that LO.....
prayers to you on the problems

Cami said...

That is a really cute layout! I am sooooo debating the cricut right now, I saw today they got it in at Wal-Mart of all places! lol
your LO actually looks pretty good for being a photo. Do you have a scanner?? you should check the software that came with your digi camera. I got a free photo stitch program with my Canon. here is a website that offers a free photo stitcher
http://www.pixtra.com/Downloads/Download.htm
I haven't used it because like I said I already have one but someone on my groups that used it and liked it passed the link on. might be worth a try if ya have a scanner ;)
Have A Happy Scrappy Day!!