Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Photos

Argh...I was on my way to work this morning when I realized I forgot the memory card from my camera to upload some pics today. Soooo, maybe tomorrow.

My mom bought a new mini-van. Well, new to her. Picked it up today. It's a 2006 Chrysler with very few miles on it, must have been a test drive car or something. She's so excited. Every time she borrows our van she talks about how nice it drives and how it's so nice to sit high up so you can see, etc. The other day she was saying that the repairs on her car were going to run her over $2,000. I said why don't you just trade it in. And so that's what she did. I hopt I get to see it tonight.

I've been tagged by Denise to complete a book survey. I haven't read a book in so long and I have such a terrible memory that I don't think I could even complete it. Sorry Chicka. I will tell you about the last book I attempted to read. It was called Tribulation and it was like tribulaton trying to read it. I don't even know who wrote it but I just couldn't do it - not even through the second chapter. That reminds me, I need to return it to Gary.

Goals for tonight:
Finish my SS project for CMK. I really need to finialize what stuff I'm sending her too.
I have to make a card for SS.
Put up Christmas tree in the basement.
Get a little fun scrapping in.
Get the boys (all 3 of them) to clean their rooms and hopefully locate the house key the twins lost...*sigh*
Laundry...twins need socks and I am getting close to needing the tidy-whitey's

Speaking of scrapping, I have some LO's I need to photograph and get up here. Been using my new bug. Lovin' the Cricut. I've kinda been stumped in my scrapping. I have gobs of pictures but none of them are amazing photos. They are just events. I really want to scrap them and get the events documented but the pictures don't call to me. Ever since I went digital I find that I don't print as many pictures. That results in not having a lot of current things around to scrap, which saps my MoJ0. Maybe I should try to get one of the events I have from last year scrapped tonight - ahhh, my own personal challenge.

Peace out, ya'll.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! I know what you mean on the scrap thing...I've totally been off the scrappin wagon and so need to get moving again. =) good luck!

Oscar T. Grouch said...

I don't have time to scrap so can relate to not having recent pics ready to go when I do feel like it.