Thursday, August 24, 2006

*more randomness*

I will say that I'm excited for tomorrow. I get to go scrapping with my buddy, Lisa. We're going to Archivers and I'm soooo looking forward to it. *doin' the happy dance* Gotta get my stuff together tonight so I can go pretty much straight from work.

I have so much to do this weekend that I probably shouldn't go scrapping but it's too late, Lisa's already signed me up.

laundry;
clean the house;
go to grocery store (it's getting kinda desperate with NO food in the house);work on September's youth service;
final school supply shopping;
pay bills;
get scrap stuff together;
choir practice;
I’m sure there’s more, but I just can’t remember them now. Great, just think what won’t get accomplished this weekend. *sigh*

Oh, & I wanna put this out there: I really, really, really want a CRICUT!

Another day of blah. I wish I had something fun to post here but I'm fresh out of ideas. Sorry readers.

2 comments:

~Denise said...

I really really really want a Cricut too!
Hope you get lots o'scrapping done!

ChrissyW said...

ya i hear ya on the cricut thing!!!!!!! fun colors on your blog!!