Tuesday, August 15, 2006

summerjazz CJ's

Don't freak out...2 posts in one day has to be a record for me. Don't come to expect it very often LOL.

Here's my CJ pages for Michelle's book about Favorite Restaurants.






The tag pic is blurry, sorry.

Here's my journaling for it too. It; kinda hard to read, even on the actual LO but I couldn't redo it.

+++++++++++++++++++

I love all kinds of food, but it wasn’t too difficult to choose my favorite restaurant. Every birthday, I get to pick where I want to eat. My family really don’t have to ask where I want to go, they already know –
Zapata’s Mexican Restaurant.

If I order off of the menu, I order the Chicken Chimichanga smothered in that amazing white cheese sauce. Mmmmmmmmmm. Sometimes we’ll eat lunch there on Sunday’s and order the buffet. For dessert you can get all the cinnamon, sugar & honey chips you can eat. Delicious!!!

I just wonder if it’s required that all Mexican restaurants have the ginormous cheesy paintings on the wall.

+++++++++++++++++++++

My printer at home needs some new ink. I procrastinated on the CJ and it came down to me having to print and finish the LO at work today. So once the bosses took off for lunch, out came the scrapping supplies. I had the idea laid out in my head, I just needed the journaling part printed. Once that happened it was finished in about 30 minutes. The CS is textured and I didn't even think about it not printing well, but that's all the paper I had with me for journaling so....that's the way it's gotta be.

2 comments:

Nancyroo said...

I love your CJ page- looks awesome with the circle!

Cassandra said...

The Mystery Dinner pictures are awesome-- that looks like fun!!!