Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Not so great photos this time around...

I am either just not in the mood or there are very few photo op's. Don't know. So here is one decent photo of my mom and the kiddos. (I tried uploading but blogger wouldn't let me so a week later, here I am.)

This was at Sea World. I rented my mom this nifty little cart and she was able to carry around our cooler bag with drinks and stuff. Turned out to be real handy.









I just wanna say that the Female Sea Dragon's got it goin on....

I tried really hard to get a decent pic of them but it was dark and they were floating and wouldn't hold still *sigh* I am just curious when seaweed washes up on the beach if it ever includes a sea horse, it looks just like it.....Anyway, this is the best I could do:

and finally....even though I cut off the poor birds head at the bottom (duh, wish I could go back and do it over), my favorite......


I'll upload more from the rest of the week on another post.

No comments: