Tuesday, October 24, 2006

***Big Sigh***

Can this day be over now??? Just wonderin'. *sigh* I'm so done with work, I just wanna go home. We're going out for dinner tonight. Our chiropractor has gift card days every once in a while and everyone that goes in that day gets a GC. We'll they have had 3 different days for Eckert's cards so I have over $100.00 in GC. So tonight we're going out to dinner at the country restaurant. No Cooking for me tonight. :D

I've been contemplating my crop today....thinkin' of a project I can do as a make-n-take....and am getting some really cool ideas from the girls at Create My Keepsake. I want to do something that is reasonable for me to donate all the supplies for but that is cool/fun/neat/creative. Hopefully consultants from SU, CTMH, and CM will all be there doing make-n-takes as well. It's looking like fun.

My dear momma just bought Nick a cell phone...Lord help me....he'll be so happy though. Bless his heart. My baby isn't a baby anymore....I can feel a LO coming on out of this though.

I'm gonna get ready to close up shop. The Cardinals and the World Series are in town and St. Louis is a zoo....So until next time......
The Cardinal Train Is Comin'....WOooo WoOOooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: