Friday, October 06, 2006

Blah...

I'm having an "eh" day. Not feeling the best, really really tired, have a headache, don't wanna work, it's 4:35 and I'm sooo ready to leave. The phones aren't ringing, I have no work (I did it all this morning). *sigh* I wish my head would quit hurting. I wanna go grocery shopping tonight. I wanna make chili soon. I think I'm getting crabby. UGH!!! look out family. i don't even wanna use punctuation. I need to go to WM too. The boys need to pick out some costumes I guess. I'm not thrilled with doing that but I know they will want to dress up. *sigh* Lisa said Goodwill has some brand new costumes. I guess we'll go there first then head to WM for whatever is left. Nobody around on IM today to help keep me busy - Lisa's working, V is on holiday, Denise is in NY, Mom is working.....Enough idle chatter. Have a wonderful weekend. TTYM(Monday). Hopefully I'll have some pictures to share from our Eckerts excursion.

1 comment:

Georgina said...

"eh" days suck, had one myself yesterday. Hope your headache improves and you have a lovely weekend