Thursday, October 05, 2006

Tursday 13

FAVORITE SMELLS:

1) Slow Falling Summer Rain
2) A Fire In The Fireplace

3) Fresh Cut Grass
4) Newly Turned Dirt (throw back from my days on the farm I guess)
5) Vanilla
6) Cinnamon
7) Pumpkin Pie
8) Flowers (especially if they are for me)
9) Shine - perfume
10) Puppy Breath (Just call me weird)
11) Chocolate Cake Baking In The Oven
12) Curve (when Mike is wearing it of course)
13) Coffee Brewing

(Gee...look at that...it's mostly about food *sigh* guess that shows when you see me.)
So some more about food ~ Going out to dinner tonight with some friends. YEAH~NO COOKING FOR ME TONIGHT!!!!

In honor of this being Breast Cancer Awareness month I've purchased a Lisa Bearnson's All About Me SB kit. It was only $15.00 and a portion of the proceeds help support the fight against breast cancer. Yeah, so only $3.00 go to the fight but it's better than nothing. So check them out and place your order. If I understand it right, orders over $20.00 get free shipping so 2 of ya get together and go for it.


Guess that'll about do it for today. Peace Out!

No comments: