Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Happy Wednesday!!

This is the latest LO I've been working on for about a week. I will have a similar one for Nathen when I'm done but I just finished this last night and am so excited at how it turned out I couldn't wait to share. I'm sorry the picture isn't real clear. I was trying to get one real quick before leaving for work this morning but it was overcast and wet out so I had to take it inside.


I am totally in love with this one. It came out just as I envisioned. That rarely happens to me.
Oh yeah, I'm gonna do something with Nick too. I just have to get an opportunity to get some good pictures of him.

Been hanging out at
Create My Keepsake lately and they are having a weekly challenge to win a freebie. The only requirement is to use polka dots on the LO. I didn't plan it that this way but when I got done with this I realized I could enter it in the contest. How Sweet!! I'm going to try for a better picture tonight and upload it tomorrow. Wish me luck.

Since Blogger seems to be cooperating today, lets try the pumpkin patch pics....First set is Austen. That kid is such a photo magnet. In the second pic you can see the St. Louis Skyline.



I desperately want to upload one of the girl that went with us, but her dad is really paranoid about her pic being on the web so I can't. But I have to say that it's probably the best pic I've ever taken. The lighting is right, it's not blurry, she smiling perfect, etc.

Well, that's all for today. Have a great evening.

Stay Tuned for Tomorrow's Edition of Thursday Thirteen plus some more of the pumpkin patch. Blogger isn't letting me load any more.

5 comments:

~Denise said...

don't forget that tomorrow is the 12-12 challenge too!!!

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

I love how you did the journaling strips! Very cute!

Nancyroo said...

I love your LO! gorgeous!

Amy W. said...

fab layout and a super cute kiddo! :>

Georgina said...

Awesome LO, fingers crossed you win the challenge!! And love the photos! I hate it when blogger doesnt co-operate!