Monday, October 09, 2006

Report From The Weekend

I had an absolutely wonderful weekend. Even though I ran almost all day on Saturday I feel so rested today and even though normal people shouldn't be required to work on Columbus day, I am still having a good day.

Friday my boss let me leave 15 minutes early. Wasn't a lot but I totally appreciated it since I was so bored, not feeling good and tired. Anyway, I went home and took a nap while Mike and the kids went out to dinner. We pretty much stayed at the house all evening. *PERFECT* since we don't have that opportunity so much.

Saturday, Mike has a softball tourney in Southern Missouri and when he was done he played golf with some of his buddies. I slept in a little then sent my oldest off to 6 Flags with some friends from church. The twins and I went to WM, Goodwill (found a brand-new-with-the-tags-still-on cool, pink, long, corduroy skirt for $6). We ran by the house to get our lawn chairs then went to watch Kaitlyn play soccer (the twins were bored out of their minds - Lisa thought they would love it - LOL) then we headed off to Eckerts. We took a million pictures!!! Actually I took a little less than 80, but not all of them turned out :( Here's a few of my favorites.


EDIT: GRrrrrrr!! Blogger is NOT cooperating. Maybe you can see them tomorrow.


BTW: Thanks for dealing with my lack of coherent thought on Friday (YIKES - that's a scary post).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey becky....so glad you had a good weekend....love those deals at the thrift stores....thats awesome!