Monday, October 02, 2006

Just Another Manic Monday

Now you'll have that song in your head for a while...just consider it a little gift from me. :D

Today has been absolutely insane at work. I've been really busy all day. On the plus side my day has flown by.


This weekend was really nice. The weather was beautiful. Played Laser Tag with the kids from church on Friday night. Had a lot of fun. We only had about 10 show up out of the 20 that said they were coming. They're teens so I guess we have to expect them to flake. *sigh* I laughed at all the right times at the "Drill Sargent" who was giving us the rules of play and he gave me a extra power. What exactly I don't know. I'm not real fond of dark, smokey places and had to fight down a little panic but overall - I had a great time.

I had a therapeutic massage Saturday morning. Normally I love them and the girl is really good but this one hurt. I am very sore - STILL!!! I feel like the layer, yes of fat, right under my skin is bruised and if you were to look at my back I should be black and blue. I don't think I am cause I believe Mike would have noticed. I am just very sore.

DH and I went out to eat at a little Bistro (hole-in-the-wall-yet-very-busy) in Edwardsville Saturday night for our anniversary. We went to Kohl's on our way home and I found some very sweet deals in the clothing department. WOO HOO for me. Sunday, of course, was spent primarily at church.

So that's all the updates from the weekend.

Oh I wanted to let you all know that the Month of October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month so be sure to take care of business.

Also, this is Pastor Appreciation Month. So send your pastor a nice card, take him to dinner, buy him a coke/coffee...something to show you are thankful for the Shepherd of your soul.

No comments: