Thursday, October 26, 2006

{TT 13 - Edition #5}




In honor of Halloween, and since I won't have another TT 13 before then, today's topic is Candy. Specifically, my Favorites.

1 - Reece’s Peanut Butter Cups
2 - Peanut M&M’s
3 - Almond Joy
4 - Snickers
5 - 3 Musketeers
6 - York Peppermint Patty
7 - Lindt Swiss Chocolate – Lindor Truffle White Chocolate (the yellow wrapper)
8 - Lindt Swiss Chocolate – Lindor Truffle Milk Chocolate and Peanut Butter (the orange wrapper)
9 - Kit Kat
10- Hershey’s Bar with Almonds
11 - Red/Strawberry Licorice
12 - Mr. Goodbar
13 - Oh and Kissables….
14 - and Take 5
15 - ooo, Boston Baked Beans
16 - and definitely Hot Tamales
17 - I forgot the Ice Breakers – Blue (mints and gum).....


Gosh....it was hard to just pick 13. As you can tell I'm a chocaholic - LOUD & PROUD!!!

Our fearless choir leader cancelled choir tonight since the Cardinal's are playing game 4 of the World Series. If she would go on and have choir, Mike and Nick would be the only tenors there. They would ALL suddenly come down with some contagious, 8-hour sickness. MEN - UGH!!!!!! Yeah, I want the Cards to win, but you know, they are going to play whether you watch or not, oh and you watching isn't gonna help them. DUH!!!! I plan on using the night to my advantage though. I have to do some cooking for Saturday (making White Chili) and hopefully I can get some scrapping in too. My fingers are crossed.

Have a great afternoon everyone....you can make it one more day....woo hoooo!!!

7 comments:

Kelli said...

hmmm candy :)

Rebecca said...

yeah I am a candy fanatic too! Fun list.

Anonymous said...

mmmm....chocolate....*shaking herself* why'd you do that to me? now i'm gonna have to go raid my chocolate stash here in my office and its not even 9am yet! LOL. Thanks a lot! *GRIN* happy...um...friday! =)

Jennifer said...

mmmm...now I need some chocolate!!
:)

Nancyroo said...

I love candy! I'll have to do this one!

Jessica Bellus Photography said...

your list is making me want some chocolate! Hope you got to scrap this weekend! Happy Halloween!

Cami said...

MMMMMMM...I see a few of my favs on there. Have you tried the Triple Chocolate Kit Kat??? oh, to die for! lol
great idea for your TT! I will have to use this one, I'm always stumped for ideas. Just yesterday I skipped again because I couldn't think of anything in a timely manner. And this theme would have been perfect after the mass amounts of Halloween candy I've consumed thus far :-D