Friday, September 29, 2006

Friday Is The Day We Do The Happy Dance...

Happy Friday everyone!!!

I have some fun things planned for the weekend. Tonight we're taking the youth group to play Laser Tag. I am actually looking forward to this. I have only played one other time and it was a lot of fun. Don't know how photos will work in there though. We'll see.

Tomorrow I get to have a massage and tomorrow night I will be eating dinner with my wonderful Hunny to celebrate our anniversary. Mom agreed to let the boys spend the night so this means we don't have to hear them complain that we aren't eating at McD's or some such place. We might go to Eckert's for dinner and do a little pumpkin/mum/fall decoration shopping. I really want to wait to do that with the boys and have Lisa and Kaitlyn go. The kids always have so much fun together, Lisa & I do too. I want to take some cool fall pictures there - so many photo op's, but we'll see what happens. It's supposed to be in the 80's sometime this weekend - sure beats the 45 we had this morning. YUCK!

Let's see, what else.....I am hoping to finish Denise's CJ this weekend. It's coming together quite nicely, Denise. It's killing me to not talk to you about it. I'm just glad you haven't been around this week to tempt me (even though I've been pretty bored). I had an idea for it, then Mike threw me a change-up ball and I'm going for it!!!! Sheesh, where did the baseball talk come from???

I'm on the lookout for a Scrapbooking Monthly Kit place and, thanks to V, I think I may have found it. Scrap Room looks really cool and I think you get a lot for your money. They also look like they keep up to date with the current popular items. So when the kit is posted on Sunday, I'm gonna check it out and probably sign up.

I'm hoping to leave the office here in a few minutes, so I'll cut this short.

Have a wonderful weekend - Be Blessed!

1 comment:

~Denise said...

I've been soooo busy!!!! but I miss our chats!
Be prepared to chat and share pics w/ me all day next Monday!