Tuesday, June 27, 2006

HEY HEY HEY ~

Not much to post today. Gracie is doing well. They had a little scare last night when she started choking and she turned blue. They decided it was Acid Reflux. It looks like Jael may be discharged tomorrow (they are waiting on one test to come back about her infection) and they will be heading home to southern Missouri. I am sooo sad. I won't get to see the sweet little baby grow and I'm am really going to miss Xander. I just love that little guy. He is a wonderful big brother though. My mom told me she took some pictures of him holding Gracie - I can't wait to see them.

Continuing with the List of 100:
21) I love Mickey D's
22) I direct the choir at church
23) I am the wife of the Youth Pastor
24) The above FREAKS me out sometimes. No, make that MOST OF THE TIME it freaks me out - I never thought in my wildest dreams we would be serving in this capacity.
25) I am not the Christian I should be - course I guess who is??? We should always be working towards that goal to be more like Him. But lately it seems like I keep disappointing Him.
26) Fettuccini Alfredo is my favorite meal
27) I grew up in the country - aka Rebecca of Sunny Brook Farm
28) I couldn't wait to move to the city cause I hated the country
29) I wanna move back to the country - the boys would love it.
30) I'm unable to make up my mind (obviously - LOL)

That's about it for today...Maybe there will be more pictures tomorrow.

No comments: