Wednesday, June 07, 2006

It's been a long day...

I thought it would never end. But, I've actually had work to do today :-( (yup that's a homemade smilie) so I haven't been able to dream up things to write about today. I DID want to post though. For some reason it bugs me when I check through the blogs and people haven't updated in a few days. So I try to not be someone who doesn't update. I'll let you all know right now that a weekend post will be a rare thing. Other than that I'll try to post every day.

I hope the internet is moving better tomorrow. Once SJ went down everything was slow. There's even a delay in typing my post here but thank God SJ is back.

That being said, it 4:50 and I don't have a lot of time left at work. So I'll leave you with a funny:

A Sunday school teacher said to her children,"We have been learning how powerful kings and queens were in Bible times.
But, there is a higher power.
Can anybody tell me what it is?"
One child blurted out, "Aces!"

Thanks for stopping by ~ have a great evening.

1 comment:

~Denise said...

omgosh! only a card player would like that joke!!! ;-)