Friday, June 30, 2006

TGIF

It' Friday People and I'm so very happy!!!!!!!! An extra long weekend is looking me in the face and I'm so excited to get it going.

THE BIG 10~
Tomorrow my babies enter double digits. I am so amazed at how quicly they have grown and how smart they are. Each of them has traits, likes, abilities so different from the other. Before I became a MOM (Mother Of Multiples) I thought that twins would be pretty much the same with very few differences. It's they are actually quite opposite.
NATHEN V. AUSTEN
Nathen
Very Studious
Meticlulous
Stocky

Perfectionist
Shirt always tucked in
Neat

AUSTEN
Smart - but don't want to take the time to study
Could care less - just get it done
Thin/athletic
Don't really care
Sloppy
Never tuck his shirt in

I've always wanted to be SuperMom, to be at home when the kids get home from school, be the party house for all the other kids, to have the summer off to spend time with them, have sleepovers, etc. Since I work full time that is pretty much impossible to do, but this weeked I get to be supermom ~ they are having a sleepover for their birthday. Now I know I should be dreading this on some level but the more I think about it the more I am looking forward to it. I think the boys will have fun.


In closing, let me just sing a few bars....
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday Dear Nathen And Austen
Happy Birthday To You!!!!!!!!!



HAPPY 4TH OF JULY EVERYONE
Stay safe and we'll see ya back here next week.
Holla!!!!!!

1 comment:

Oscar T. Grouch said...

happy birthday boys.

and mom, double digits isn't all bad. after all they will be in double digits the rest of their lives.