Wednesday, June 28, 2006

MY BABIES ARE GONNA BE 10 :-O :-O

Nathen and Austen are having a birthday this weekend. I just can't believe that it's been 10 years since they were born. Gosh I feel old. They are wanting to have a sleepover so I'll have about 6 boys in the house between the ages of 8-11. I've told them they should bring their trunks for swimming - that means I'll be having a lot of water leave the pool - I can't even imagine the splashes they will be making.

It's gonna be a zooooo. I hope I have enough blankets. I gotta get cake and party stuff together. I better get busy, I've kinda been flying by the seat of my pants on this one. Probably not a good idea.

and now, on to the "Random" part of my blog...

Co-worker is being snarkey today. As a result, I am SOOO NOT having a good day. I'll be glad when the week is over. I know for sure I have Tuesday the 4th off, but I'm not sure about Monday. One boss says we work, the other says he's not coming in and wants to close. We'll see what happens. If I know my bosses, we will probably be informed of whatever their decision is on Friday about 4:45. Co-W is considering taking Monday off if bosses don't give it to us for the holiday and she is also taking Friday, the 7th. The following week I'll be gone all week. Between tomorrow and July 17, I'll be with her 5 days at the most. I guess I can handle that. Woo Hoo for me!!!!


Update: I just found out that WE ARE OFF MONDAY!!!!!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!

You may or may not be asking yourself, "I wonder where she's going for a whole week in July?" Well I'll tell you, whether you asked or not...LOL. My little guys are going to church camp that week. This will be the first time for them to be gone from me & DH for such a long period of time. Usually, when DH & I leave they stay with my mom, but she won't be there either. I decided I will go and volunteer that week at the camp so they have access to me if they need me. Lets see...probably a couple hundred 9-12 year olds running around without their parents. It should be crazy. WHAT WAS I THINKING????!!!!!!!


Got this in an e-mail a few days ago and thought it was cute...
Biblical Songs
Noah: "Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head"
Adam and Eve: "Strangers in Paradise"
Lazarus: "The Second Time Around"
Esther: "I Feel Pretty"
Job: "I've Got a Right to Sing the Blues"
Moses: "The Wanderer"
Jezebel: "The Lady is a Tramp"
Samson: "Hair"
Salome: "I Could Have Danced All Night"
Daniel: "The Lion Sleeps Tonight"
Joshua: "Good Vibrations"
Peter: "I'm Sorry"
Esau: "Born To Be Wild"
Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego: "Great Balls of Fire!"
The Three Kings: "When You Wish Upon a Star"
Jonah: "Got a Whale of a Tale"
Elijah: "Up, Up, and Away"
Methuselah: "Stayin' Alive"
Nebuchadnezzar: "Crazy"

I'm stoked about the weekend!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Broken Beth said...

Lucky duck I have to work monday. But I have friday off for camping !!!!