Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Oops....I missed Monday

I tried, I really did. But I got busy and...well, sorry I neglected you.

Anyway, I'm back today and have pictures so get ready.

6/6/06 - Does that number bring any scary thoughts to you? It doesn't really bother me, I DO think it is a novelty, but nothing to fear. The DH of one of my friends thinks terrorists will attack today.

According to the United States Postal Service, my package was delivered to Wendy today. So my portion of the CJ is officially underway. Lori said she would mail last Friday. If she did I should be getting it in any day now.

I signed up again for Memory Safe's monthly kits again. I should be getting that in soon too. Woo Hoo. It's some Scenic Route stuff. It'll be like Christmas with my new kit and the CJ.

The pool is up and over half full. It's huge is all I gotta say. I turned the water on on Sunday for a while and worked to get the wrinkles out. This morning I turned the water on at 7 and Mike turned it off at 6 when we left for VBS tonight. It's only a little over half full. I can't believe how big it is. It will be so much fun though. I can't wait for Saturday. The kids got into it today and played around. They love it.

I have a burn on the top of my mouth from the frozen pizza we ate for dinner Sunday night. Yesterday morning it even hurt to drink water, the granola I had for breakfast nearly killed me. It still
hurts today but I can tell it's healing.

I have a **VENT** today too:

Apparently our church has a new summer secretary. It's great for our pastor cause I'm sure he can use the help since he's never had a regular secretary. She has set up her office in the "public domain office" (for lack of a better description). This office houses the computer, copy machine and color printer and misc office items that EVERY department uses for bulletines, newsletters, mailers, schedules, etc. She informed me Sunday night that the computer is now password protected and besides the pastor there are only 3 people who have the password. I'm thinking what the heck!!!!!!!! Then she proceedes to tell me that there are more changes coming soon - like with the bulletin. Oh Really????!!!! I'm on that rotation and knew nothing about it, so I went to the person who heads up the bulletin schedule. SHE KNOWS NOTHING EITHER!!!!!!! Anyway, last night we go to VBS which, as most first nights of any event, was chaotic. I specifically took my laptop so I wouldn't have to try to get on her dumb computer to print some things off for my class. I walk in the door and she has completely changed the office around. NOTHING is where it used to be!!!!!!!!! Talk about added chaos. I am soooo ticked off at her right now, I don't know what she was thinking. Rumor has it (and it's TOTALLY a RUMOR) that she did all this w/o the pastor knowing she was going to do it. I serously had to go to my classroom and pray. There was no way I could teach kids with that nasty attitude. I'm still really ticked. Can't you tell?! I can't really say vent off, cause I'm still ticked but I'll stop this paragraph, how about that?

And now I leave you with the Bronx Zoo...(I didn't get an outside shot of their sign. It'll be coming soon.)


This is one of the rooms inside. She hung fabric on the ceiling.


That's all I'm uploading today. Everything seems to be running in slow motion today. GRRRR. I'll do more tomorrow.

Peace Out!

2 comments:

Cassandra said...

Oh! Cool pics-- sorry about the pastor's warden, I mean secretary! hang in there!

~Denise said...

I say put a virus on the computer or just take ALL the toner out of the copier and printer! :insert evil laugh here: