Tuesday, June 20, 2006

LOST:

{ MOJO }
I have lost my mojo girls. Anyone wanna send me some? It's really bad timing too since I signed up for another circle journal. I already got my first book to work in. YIKES!!!!!! I have a teeny-tiney little idea of what direction I'll go, but it's not completely formulated yet. Cross your fingers. LOL I promise Lori, it won't suck too bad.


On Sunday I wore a cute sweater with a pin that was made out of feathers. I was helping serve the Father's Day breakfast and one of the dads was teasing me about it. I had the funniest thought and couldn't share it with him, it would have been totally inappropriate. I thought it was hysterical. Maybe you had to be there, but you know now things that aren't really funny are overly funny in church. That was my dilemma. Sooooo, I kept thinking it would be a great Merkin accessory. I had NO ONE to share this with . Here's the infamous feather pin.


Mike played softball tonight and every time I go - they LOSE. So I went tonight to the game so guess what happened? They LOST!!!! There were a ton of really really bad calls by the ump, he didn't seem to have a clue about some of the plays. It was totally crazy. He called our guy out when the outfield guy clearly dropped the ball. INSANE!!!! Anyway, I took my camera tyring to learn about some of the settings. I have absolutely NO idea what I'm doing. I've decided I must take a class. I've been wanting to for a while, but after tonight, I realize I HAVE to. My poor camera isn't being used like it should. I kept thinking, "How does Yo & Sarah get those shots?" Man!!! So, the next thing on my list of things to do is: TAKE A PHOTOGRAPHY CLASS!!!!!!!!! I'm going to start by reading my manual - Again. ::rolleyes:: Oh Yeah, what fun!

4 comments:

Nancyroo said...

Oh, my! before I read your post, I wasn't sure what that pin was! I thought it was a wig! I'm sure it looks much better in person!

Jennifer Sizemore said...

bwaaaaaaaaaaaa ha ha. You must have been dying inside to tell someone.

Stacy said...

Ok that is just TOOOOO funny. Merkin needs a trim tho lmao Ohhhhh PIMP here

Neen and Mike said...

Hhahahahhahaahahhah thats is so funny.... and yes thats what my SJ warped mind thought of first when I saw the photo!