Thursday, June 15, 2006

Randomness

Alright readers I'm back after a brief, but semi-successful, hiatus.


DO YOU SEE MY BANNER????
HUGE HUGE HUGE PROPS MUST GO OUT TO FAITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THAT'S ALL BECAUSE OF HER.
SHE IS AMAZING.
THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH GIRL.
YOU'RE MY HERO!!!!!!!!!!!

She must have sent me a million emails to get me this far. She deserves a medal for patience. Unfortunately I had to get some work done before we were able to finish up. So, the reason I said "semi-successful" is because there are a couple glitches, but I can live with them if they don't get fixed.

And now on to other news...
I got an awesome book mark in the mail today from the amazing Kristi Sauer. It's so cute. Thanks Kristi.
I also got a postcard from Jen/AFChick on Monday. It looks like a beautiful city. Thank you and stay safe girl.


I was swamped at work today. I had so much work to do that the I only got as far as the MB home page on SJ. How sad is that!!! I didn't get to read any threads and didn't get to go through any blogs. Hopefully I won't be as busy tomorrow and can play more. Oh and I gotta say to those of you who have left comments, "Thanks." I love knowing that you're reading.


Buh-bye

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you hear me now?

Cassandra said...

Your header rocks!!!!!!

Always Faith said...

Hey...no problem...happy to help. I'm not seeing the funky characters anywhere that you emailed me about...did you get that figured out? It looks good...email me about the glitches you haven't figured out yet and we'll work on them! =)