Thursday, June 01, 2006

The winds of change...

Scrapjazz just announced that Scrapbook.com just bought them!!! I understand to a point since Ben & Andrea are starting a family, which is a full-time job. I know the web site is too. I love the way they have maintained a friendly, non-attacking atmosphere and a close knit community. I'm sure Jill and her team will do their best to maintian that and the word on the street is there aren't big changes coming but you never know. Hopefully they will stay a part of the board and let us see the growth of their little one (although they haven't been real forthcoming with many details to date - unless I missed them). Anyways, Good luck Ben & Andrea.

Random Stuff:
Not a lot to talk about today - the SJ thang seems to be the only thing for me. Not that I'm obsessed, I just saw it and am still thinking about it.


It's raining again. Blech! I know we could use it. Oh Well.

I've been working on getting my online IM status thing on my blog. I think it worked. Now, if it works correctly, you can click the status icon and send me an IM. It took forever to find a website with the code though. Why is it so hard to find these codes!!!!!!
Next thing I want to do is figure out how to get the little smilies on here. I've figured out the places to get the code, but it doesn't convert the code to the litte smilie/emoticon. [img]http://users.pandora.be/eforum/emoticons4u/sad/1011.gif[/img] Ok, that's supposed to be a
sad face.

My song is on. Come On Eileen. Well, it is my middle name. Thanks Dexy's Midnight Runners for the song. :-)

I don't have a clue about html stuff and it's just sheer luck and Denise's DH that got me this far. It's so stinkin' complicated.

Lisa said that we could borrow Gary's tiller to do our yard to set up the poole. YEA!!! At least now we don't have to rent one. We just have to get some free time to pick it up, do the yard real quick and return it. I really really really want to get in my pool!!!!!

In the last week I've altered a clipboard and 2 pieces of puzzle.

I'll leave you with pics of the altered puzzle. Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Oscar T. Grouch said...

those are awesome puzzle pieces.

Always Faith said...

i'm lovin the puzzle pieces...and oh my goodness about sj....i need to get back over there again...