Friday, June 02, 2006

T.G.I.F.

Finally Friday!!! Usually 4-day work weeks go by really quickly. This week has just felt like it lasted forever. I'm glad it's finally here. Again, nothing to talk about. I even waited till late in the day thinking something would come up but....Nada! Sorry folks.

I do want to thank the peeps who are commenting on my stuff. Makes me feel special to know that someone took time to read what I had to say, although what I have to say is getting real lame~sorry. LOL

Lets see, how about another list of weekend activities:
  1. Tonight going to Chevy's to eat dinner with my sister-in-law and her daughter. I don't know if the rest of the family will be there or not. We'll finally get to see Michaela prego. Can't imagine it since she's so skinny;
  2. Pick up the tiller from Gary;
  3. Tomorrow my mom is having a yard sale;
  4. One of our young people is having a birthday party at 12;
  5. VBS meeting at 1; :(
  6. Watch Alisha at 5; It's her mommy and daddy's anniversary.
  7. Wanna get the pool set up and get in the cool water;
  8. Oooo and, I almost forgot this one, go by the Bronx Zoo. It's a little shop in town that sells all kinds of stuff - clothes, furniture, yard ornaments, etc. It's an excentric place. The owner takes trips to buy stuff from California, New York and Mexico so she has a lot of things that you wont normally find here in Podunck Illinois. She lets local people sell their hand crafted things there too. This lady is so nice. Mike went in there and she told him she would save some stuff for me to look at. How sweet was that? Anyway...I'll try and take my camera to this place. It's really worth seeing, since it's so much fun. My photography skills are really poor, but you'll get the point.

Oh, I found a photo that I haven't posted yet, so here's your daily dose of scrapbooking...I was thinking a BOM would be a good thing to start doing and this would go in that book. I thought the pic and the quote went together so well. The quote is:

"LIfe is just a mirror, and what you see out there, you must first see inside of you."

I thought I would journal about what I see in myself and kind of relate it to beauty. But it was hard to write positive about myself, or from the heart. So the tag behind my pic is blank. Does anyone KWIM on this?

Guess that'll do me for the day. Probably won't post over the weekend. So until I blog again...

Stay safe, have fun, be blessed.

See ya next week ~ {{{CYBER HUGS}}}

2 comments:

Jolene said...

STealing your quote for MY BLOG!! LOL! Love it!!!
Cant wait to see pics from your little trip to the shop, LOL
Have a GREAT weekend!

Nancyroo said...

sounds like you will be busy this weekend...have fun. oh, and LOVE the LO!