Thursday, September 14, 2006

13 Totally Random Thoughts


  1. I get to have lunch with my mommy today
  2. I have to go to a family reunion on Saturday
  3. I have to go to SIL’s house Friday night because "we need to get together." UGH!!!!!!
  4. I probably won’t have time to scrap.
  5. That dang pool really needs cleaned
  6. After tomorrow I don’t have to see co-worker for 2 whole days!!!!
  7. Purchased thermocouple for hot water tank
  8. I finally purchased a weed eater. Now my yard doesn’t look like a jungle anymore.
  9. Called repairman to fix water heater
  10. Purchased 2 more thermocouples
  11. Called repairman, water heater went out again
  12. Still no hot water
  13. I may end up buying another hot water heater

THE PURPOSE BEHIND THE THURSDAY THIRTEEN:The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. What do you do? Write Thirteen things about yourself, summarize your week in one entry, make it easy for other bloggers to get to know you on a weekly basis. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! Thursday Thirteen

Thanks Denise for the idea.

2 comments:

~Denise said...

YAY! I'm glad you joined in!!!
Sorry about the water heater though.

Nancyroo said...

great idea! I will do this!