Thursday, September 28, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

It's that time when we bring you another edition of Thursday Thirteen.


13 DVD's in my Queue at Netflix:

1) Over the Hedge (On hold waiting for release)
2) The Great Outdoors
3) Somewhere In Time
4) 24 – Season 3
5) Third Rock From The Sun – Seasons 1-5
6) Wild Wild West – The old TV series
7) Cellular
8) The Pacifier
9) Chocolat
10) Taxi – Queen Latifah
11) Desk Set – Old movie with Spencer Tracy & Katharine Hepburn
12) Doogal – Kid movie
13) CSI - Season 6 (On hold waiting for release)




Here's a LO I worked on this week. While at a family reunion earlier this month, I was giving Jackson a hug and he reached up and hugged my face and said "CHEESE." He wouldn't let go till someone took our picture. Anyway I love they busy look here and the orange. It's another 8x8 thats hanging on my wall. This is quickly becoming my favorite size for fun, single picture LOs.

I actually did this on my anniversary. Mike went to the Cardinal ballgame and I stayed home with the boys. They were good and didn't bug me so I got to scrap.


K, that's all for now. Have a nice evening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Becky,
Good thirteen...the pacifier was great. let me know how over the hedge and taxi are....if they're good i might watch them. *grin*