Monday, September 25, 2006

Challenges

I have always viewed the "Challenges" issued by people on the MB's as something for someone else to do. They sound fun while I'm at work, but by the time I actually get time to sit down at home and scrap, the challenge is out of my mind. Well, I've been checking out a new MB and they post a challenge once a month for to be a Guest Design Team member for the next month. You have to upload a LO based upon their challenge conditions. So this month, I decided to take up the challenge at CMK. Here are the rules:

Please create any size layout that includes the following:
6 Different Patterned Papers
4 Different Ribbons
At least 10 buttons
A minimum of 2 photos and
3 flowers of some type---whether hand drawn, rub-ons, stickers, chipboard, Prima, etc.


I won't be uploading it to their gallery for the DT spot. Even though I like how it turned out, I'm not DT quality. I do think I might do more of these challenges though - it really got me out of my norm. Here's the result:


This is my sweet little cousin Xander at his first birthday. Mike and I had been to a wedding and stopped at the park on our way to the reception. Xander wanted to leave with us.

By the way, you should know by now that I don't edit my pics, I'm too lazy, so sorry
about the extra bg stuff.


Here's another one I did this weekend. I've had this pic of the twins for a couple years. They had so much fun playing with the christmas lights (I was using them for a family photo "shoot") and they decided to play with them. This is my second stab at arrows. Love them.






I don't know if he'll read the 'ol blog today, but just in case....Honey, - Happy Anniversary. It's been 14 amazing, wonderful years!!!!! I have NO regrets. I love you with all my heart.

3 comments:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

I knoiw what you mean...I think the challneges sound cool, but I just never have the time!!

Lori Petticrew said...

cool lo! happy anniversary

Nancyroo said...

I love the LO's! the second one is so funky!