Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Tuesday's Blog

Here it is, day 2 into a new week and I've not blogged yet. *sigh*

I haven't shared any pics for a while, so that's what you get today - pending Bloggers cooperation. Let's see what we get ~

I was hoping to get the pics to show up side by side, but it doesn't look like that's gonna happen. This is a LO for a CJ I'm in with some friends. This book was really hard cause the rules were that we could only use SU stuff. Her theme was vacations and I don't have that SU stuff, much less stamps for the pool. On top of it, there isn't really that much available for the pool theme from SU. So, enough of the complainin' here's the LO - Thank God It's Done!!

















I had to borrow stamps from a couple friends to get me this far and many, many, many thanks to Just_V for helping to inspire me. I think the crazy thing is growing on me. Every time I look at it I like it a little more. I HATED it at first, but I think I was just tired of looking at it.

So, Denise with that particular pain in the pah-tootee out the way, I’ve been thinking on your CJ and ideas are formulating. I’ve ordered pics but didn’t do 1-hour due to $$ issues, but we’ll see how they turn out before I work on this anymore. It all depends on the pics. AND no previews. LOL.

Hoping for 2 more -
.
.
.
Blast!!! Aint gonna happen. Well, I guess that's it for today then.


BTW: Did you know It takes approximately 6-8 minutes to smoke 1 cigarette?

1 comment:

~Denise said...

oooh man! No previews! Bummer!
oh well. it's not like I've been waiting very long for it......