Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Praise God!!!!

Blogger is letting me post pics today, or at least right now. It's so frustrating to get these pics up. I sent them an email letting them know of my problems - like they really care. We'll see what happens.

So, this first one is a pic of the Flamingos at Sea World. The colors were so cool. My only regret is cutting that poor birds head off at the bottom. I wish I would have paid better attention to my composition. Oh well, Live and Learn I guess. This is 8x8 (which I'm totally in LOVE with) and right now it's hanging on my wall in a pageframe (LOVE those too). Oh, and another attempt at circles.



This will probably be the pic I use for our Christmas Card this year. I love it. I wanted to do a fun LO with it and practice the "empty space" look. I obviously didn't do real well since I filled most of it up, but hey, it's progress. LOL It's amazing how long it takes to get 4 little scraps of paper to look like I randomly threw them on the page. I love that look - gonna keep workin' on it.


And now for a Blogger question....those of you that read my blog and have some experience with Beta, *ahem* Faith - J/K - anyone really....Here's my deal:

I have 2 blogs (one I use as a test blog to try out new stuff on and then the one you're reading) .
I want to see what Beta Blogger looks like but I don't want to do it on this blog. I wanna try it on the test one. Is it possible to do that? I've also asked this question of the Blogger help people, but I wondered if anyone reading might know.

I know there was one more thing I wanted to write about, but I can't remember what it is....oh well. Ok, that's all for this Wednesday's random addition from the "Queen". If you like random read Faith's blog, now there's some serious Blogger ADD - just kidding ya girl.

Peace Out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am SERIOUSLY in stitches! You are killing me here! ROFL!!!! "blogger ADD" *HUGE GRIN*

On the beta blog thing...if your test blog is connected to your same name (in other words, if you sign in for this blog and it lists this one AND the test one in your blog list) then it will change ALL your blogs to the beta. If your test blog is under a separate blogger identity, then it won't. Clear as mud? *GRIN* Good luck! =)

Lori Petticrew said...

love those lo's.... beta blogger?
i am so green in that area. good luck