Thursday, September 21, 2006


  1. I really wish God would move me from my job to something better/different.
  2. I wish Mike made more $ so I could have more options for my next job.
  3. I actually pray that I don’t have to work.
  4. But if I do, I would love to work closer to home
  5. I need a new work environment
  6. Lisa has the perfect work schedule.
  7. I would love to be home with my kids when they get home from school.
  8. I just want to be a homemaker and cook and do laundry through the day so our nights can open up for more family time
  9. Dear God, If I can’t change jobs, can my co-worker?
  10. I really am thankful that I have a job when so many people are unable to find work or are physically unable to work.
  11. I am worried about our youth group
  12. I learned to spell Mischievous – thanks to 4th grade spelling
  13. I’m waaaaaaaaaaaay too moody

For more information on Tursday Thirteen, see my post of 9/14/06.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Becky,
cracking up over #9...ditto on #3, #8, #11, and #13! Nice list. You and Denise have got me doing it now! Thanks alot. LOL =)

Anonymous said...

PS...have you switched to blogger beta? If you havent then I have good news for you...the comment thing is fixed b/c I just commented using my login name! And if you HAVE switched...then congratulations...hows it going?