Friday, September 22, 2006

T.G.I.F.

Wonder how many blogs have that for a title today. Intersting. Anyway, I am very glad the weekend is about here. Can't wait to leave work today and get on with my life. WOO HOO!!

Silly Picture:


What is a "Booty Bag" supposed to be? A bag for my butt? Any excess butt I have? Can I purchase more Booty if I want? Weirdness I tell ya. Oh and why does the florist carry it?

Here's a little math question for ya...

Hypothetically speaking, you smoke.
It takes you about 7 minutes to smoke one cigarette.
You have to take at least 2 breaks a day. Sometimes more, but lets just figure it as 2 per day.
You 18 days of vacation time per year.
You get approx. 10 days for holidays.
How many days off do you get for just smoking??
My answer to follow.


Nothing more today. I worked on a LO yesterday and I took a pic but it didn't turn out. So I'll have to do that next week. It's a cute one of an old picture of the twins AND I'm working on another LO hope to have finished this week. One more scrapping thing: I got the pics back for Denise's book. Not really happy with them. So I'm thinking on it some more.


MATH QUIZ ANSWER:
.
.
.
.
6.75 days. And she wants to haggle over a half day of vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still chapped about that.


Yeah, well anyway hope ya'll have a great weekend. Be back next week and we'll have even more fun that we've had this week. If that's even possible.

2 comments:

~Denise said...

You so need to call and ask what a booty bag is! and report back to us!

I still think you should point that out to someone about the smoking and time off!

and HOLY COW 18 vacation days???? Plus 10 holidays. Girl you need to stay at your job and get the coworker outta there!

Anonymous said...

LOL....you are so funny! I totally know what you mean about the smoke break and I agree with Denise...if she's going to haggle over that half day, I would at least point that out to her even if you don't tell anyone else about it.
So you must have a state job....sounds like my vacation time...aren't we lucky? *grin*