Thursday, September 07, 2006

Brag Book...

I made this little book while I as at church camp with the twins in July. I had a great time making it. It made for a great conversation piece. The people around me who were scrappers would look at it and comment on how cute it was and checking out all my stuff. I only took the stuff with me that you see in the book - NOTHING EXTRA! I got to talking with them and discovered that most of them were CM-style scrappers. Now, I don't see anything wrong with CM. I think it is a wonderful place to start - shoot, I started there. But it's not a great place to stay, at least for me it wasn't. There is a whole world out there that includes metal and patterned paper and flowers and chipboard and soooo much more. So this little book generated a lot of conversation. And hopefully it inspiried someone to go out and try some new things. I love it too!!!!!






















There's so much extra stuff I used on here. The kit is from Daisy D's. I know the safety pins and colored brads are MM, the chipboard flower is BG, CS is Bazzill, ribbon came from SU and ??, Rub-ons - ??, Primas, Heidi Swapp - clear flower.

3 comments:

Nancyroo said...

Your book looks so awesome! It looks really professional. Fun, fun!

Anonymous said...

nice job, girl, I love it!

ChrissyW said...

aww thanks for the comment - made my day (on my blog) - this book is SOOOO super cute!!!! and love the thirteen thursday thing! might have to try that!