Thursday, May 04, 2006

Down Memory Lane...

Today we are supposed to write about our first job, so here goes:

My first job I watiressed at a Greek Restaurant. I started working there when I was 15. I don't even know if the place had a name or not, it's been so long that I can't remember, we just always called it "The Greek Restaurant." The owner's name was Paul Panagapalis (I have no idea how to spell that) and he had the worst temper I had ever seen. I remember one day going to work and the place was closed. Come to find out he had gotten mad at his wife and destroyed the insides. He ripped the thermostat out of the wall and broke various other things. I only worked there for about a year cause one day I got word not to go back in. The government had deported him back to Greece.

What a guy.

He made THE BEST food though. I loved the Baklava and the Gyros. Wonderful!!!!!!!

No comments: