Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Skipping Monday

I don't care too much for Monday's. If I could I would skip them altogether, which we kind of did this week since Monday was a holiday. Woo Hoo!!!!

I want to start this post off with saying thank you to our Veterans and those who still serve in the military. I am very appreciative of my freedom. I try to avoid the news cause it's biased one way or another but regardless of what is being said, there are people in America who support you and stand behind you and have not forgotten. I also want to thank the wives, children, mothers & fathers of those who are not at home because of their service. Each one of you is a hero! You have sacrificed for me and I THANK YOU.

What the heck happened to my ability to change the color of my fonts????????????? DARN IT!!!!!!!!!! So NOT happy about this.
Ummm, nevermind, I found it. DUH ME!!!


+++++++++++++++++
Saturday Mike bought us another pool, since he got mad and threw the last one away. He wouldn't set it up though. I guess we'll do that this week - as least I hope so. Yesterday would have been perfect for it. It's 4 foot one. Not too shabby.
Yesterday we went to the park for our annual Church Memorial Day Picnic. Would you believe that I forgot my camera!?!?!?!? Gosh. I was so ticked. We had some excitement too - one of Mikes buddys asked his girlfriend to marry him there. It was so cute - but NOOOONNNE got it on film. Sheesh. On the good side, I loved being outside all day. It was awesome. Started my summer tan, got a little bit of a burn, but not too bad. The guys played softball all day and I played a few games of volleyball. Other than that I was lazy.
Got to see my cute little cousins - Xander and Jackson. Jael will deliver Baby Gracie any time now. She is staying with my mom until she delivers. She only has a couple more weeks till her due date and I said she would not deliver early. Maybe Baby Gracie will wait for her "Aunt" Becky. Jael went early with Xander so I don't think I'll win but it was fun to bug Momma about waiting.
When I got home I finished a LO I was working on. Looks pretty good, at least it did last night. I want to look at it again tonight before I decide I'm done with it.
I've decided I want a Jeep. I don't know what kind yet, but I want one. I think it would be way cool to ride around in one. It would have to be one with a hard shell for the winter, cause I hate being cold, and a soft shell for the summer rains. I think Mike is willing and is even looking to sell our truck. YEAH!!!! So a new-to-us vehicle may be in store for us soon. I just have to research what I'm wanting. This is somthing like what I'm wanting.

+++++++++++++++++

Mike had to visit the company doc today for his annual (?) checkup. He texted messaged me:
"Just got done with Dr. C. Richard Grabbit, M.D. and I'm fine."
LOL ~ See Richard Grab It. Niiiiiice.
Guess that will do it for today. Buh-Bye for now.

1 comment:

Always Faith said...

ditto on the monday thing and lol on the last paragraph. =) hehehe