Wednesday, May 17, 2006

More than 20 questions:

Here's a couple tags I made for a challenge.

Guess I should have rotated this one. Oh well. I sent it to Buttonscrapper. She said on her rolodex card that she liked purple and her children are older, so I thought I would go with a non-child theme.


I am totally loving the brown one and didn't really want to send it on to Wendy, but I did anyway. I hope she likes it. I had to ask a million times for her address, so it would have been a legit reason that she didn't get it. I did some resesarch on her and went this route since she has a little boy who likes to explore. I added the flower for her - She's a lone female in a male house, like me. She seems to have busy stuff in her gallery. I hope she likes it. She hasn't responded that she got it yet.

See the Stampin' Up brown paper again? It's double sided and it all coordinates and so easy to use. I love browns. It comes in pink or blue as the accent color. I got blue for obvious reasons. I also think it's a little too distressed for pink. But that's just me.

(doesn't look like it's adding my pics. I'm gonna publish this and see what's up. Sheesh - gotta upload one at a time.)

++++++++++++++
Here's the 20+ questions portion from my title:
Saw this in Lesle’s Blog, thought I would copy it.

What exactly are you wearing right now? Brown Shirt and a tan skirt with brown flowers embroidered on it. Love it.
What is your current problem? My co-worker
What makes you most happy? Being At Home, Scrapping
If you could go back in time and change something would you? Yup - both personally and world wide
Name something obvious about you. I have acrylic nails
Name something that people might not know about you. I want a black tattoo of a lizard on my foot.
What's the name of the song that you're listening to? Meanwhile Back At The Ranch, by Asleep At The Wheel (Yahoo country tunes)
Name someone with the same birthday as you. A long time ago I had a friend from church camp, I can't remember her name, but she had red hair. We shared the day. Seems like there is a celebrity I like that shares my day, but I can't remember who it is.
Ever sang in front of a large audience? Yes
Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? Yes, I’ve heard Sandra Bullock and Natalie Wood.
Do you still watch kiddy movies or kiddie TV shows? I like to watch Veggie Tales with the kids. They like Sponge Bob when they are at Grandmas – can’t stand that show.
Do you speak any other languages? Not really. I got about 20 words in Spanish but I probably don’t use them correctly.
What magazines do you read? Scrapbooks, Etc. I think. I just got a subscription. I’ll read any scrapping mag though.
Have you ever ridden in a Hummer limo? No
Has anyone you've been really close with passed away? Yes, my dad.
Do you ever watch MTV? no
What's something that really annoys you? people who complain – even though I’m guilty of it.

Chapter 1:
Middle name? Eileen
Nickname(s)? Technically Becky is a nickname since my real name is Rebecca. Other names are: Beck, Reba, mom, "home slice" (thanks to Nick), Becky Boo, My Baby & Candy – by DH.
Eye color? "poop" brown

Chapter 2:
Do you live with your parents? nope
Do you get along with your parents? yup
Are your parents married/separated/divorced? nope
Do you have any siblings? nope

Ummm, Lesle, what happened to Chapter 3?

Chapter 4:
Do You Sing in the shower? For sure
Write on your hand? no
Call people back? Sometimes
Believe in love? yes
Sleep on a certain side of the bed? Yes. "My" side = anywhere I want. LOL, poor DH.
Have any bad habits? Yes, but I won’t list them.

Chapter 5: Have You Ever
Broken a bone? yes
Gotten stitches? no
Taken painkillers? yes
Gone SCUBA diving? No
Been stung by a bee? yes
Thrown up in a restaurant? Not that I can remember
Been to overnight camp? yes
Had detention? yes
Been sent to the principal's office? yes

Chapter 6: Who/What was the last:
Person to IM you? Mona
What did it say: Um, something about the computer being frozen.
Person to call you: probably Andrea last night. A client just called, but they didn’t want to talk to me.
Person you tackled? Mike
Thing you touched: besides the keyboard, a coffee cup
Thing you ate: peach yogurt
Thing you drank: chi tea
Thing you said: Your welcome. Bye.

and that's all I got to say about that.

No comments: