Thursday, May 18, 2006

For Mike - luv ya babe! <3 <3 <3

Yes, well ok. These aren't my normal uploads as you can tell. I was showing Mike my blog the other day and we were navigating through everyone that I "stalk" and when we got to Kayla he kind of got offended. Not at Kayla, but at my thoughts on his photos. He gets my camera and you never know what will show up. So the other day he took the camera out and this is what I got. He informed me that they were every bit as good as some of the other stuff he had seen classified as "art." So here Baby, this is for you...
I have one of those yard windmills. It's pretty cool. He got a great perspective of the moon on this one. I guess he laid down on the ground.


I would have to guess that this is his favorite. He loves how the glass looks like it magnified. That's how I feel about our power bill. MAGNIFIED!!!!!!!!!

I waited all day to post to my blog cause I usually find something to say after I've posted. Wouldn't you know, today is not that kind of day. I guess I'll leave you with one more. This is a LO for a CJ I'm in. We were to scrap our scrapping space. I copied this for my own book but got even messier on it than this one. Is that even possible?!?!?!?! I'm a make a mess when I scrap but clean up between each LO. Weird huh?

That's all for today. If you are readin' let me know.

2 comments:

~Denise said...

I'm reading! Don't give up!!

I'll update mine over the weekend I promise!

Always Faith said...

Love those pictures! I love stuff like that...tell him to keep snappin! *GRIN* Oh, and I'm definitely adding you to my favorite blogs list! =) Thanks for sending me the link!