Sunday, May 28, 2006

Tagged...

This is the first time I've been tagged and I have to say I have been avoiding doing this one, but since Denise was so generous by tagging me, I guess I'll comply...

What's In/On:

My fridge:
Milk
Sweet Tea
Lemon aid
bottled water
some leftovers one of the guys brought home from some restaurant
eggs from Easter ::EEK::
cheese slices
misc. toppings for salads, ice cream, etc.
God only knows whats in the crisper drawers.

My Closet:
clothes
shoes
dresses
shirts
sheets for our bed
extra kleenex boxes (don't know why I opted to store them here)


My Purse:
Wallet
cell phone
cute altered book from Lori (Laurensmom)
ibuproffen
pens
checkbook
jump drive
metro pass
pictures
mirror
lotion
fingernail clippers
contact case
sunglasses


My Car:
toys
blanket (Riding with Mike I get cold - he cranks the air)
our Bibles
toys
ipod thingy that lets me play through the radio
church keys
composition book
toys
air pump for flat tire
trash
newspapers that should have been dumped 3 weeks ago in the recycle bin
Sunglasses
that's all just from the top of my head.
Oh, did I say toys - They're everywhere.

My DVR (or TIVO):
No TV here!!!

No comments: