Tuesday, May 09, 2006

In the near future,

when I'm stumped on what to blog about AND I have my ipod available (that's the key here), I'm going to do this challenge. Sounds fun.

EDITED TO SAY I DID IT AND ADD THE SONGS. JUST FOR THE RECORD, I DIDN'T EVEN LOOK AT THE LIST AS I WAS DOING THIS. I TYPED THE LIST UP IN MS WORD AND NUMBERED EACH ONE, THEN CAME OVER HERE AND TYPED THEM UP. IT'S PRETTY AMAZING HOW SOME OF THEM TURNED OUT. COINCIDENCE? HMMM, MAKES YOU WONDER.


The Song of my life
Instructions:
• Put your music player on shuffle.
• Press forward for each question.
• Use the song title as the answer to the question, even if it doesn't make any sense.

1. How am I feeling today? IT HAD TO BE YOU - HARRY CONNICK JR
2. Will I get far in life? MAYBE NOT TONIGHT - SAMMY KERSHAW
3. How do my friends see me? MR. MOM - LONESTAR
4. Where will I get married? OVER THE RAINBOW - HARRY CONNICK JR.
5. What is my best friend? YOU ARE - (SONG FROM MY MUSIC DIRECTOR)
6. What is the story of my life? YOU'RE WORTHY OF MY PRAISE - JEREMY CAMP
7. What was high school like? HE'S GOD - BROOKLYN TAB
8. How can I get ahead in life? REMEMBER JESUS - JOE PACE
9. What is the best thing about me? HEART'S WOUNDS - (BACH)
10. What is today going to be like? PEOPLE WILL SAY WE'RE IN LOVE - LENA HORNE
11. What is in store for this weekend? CORAZON ESPINADO - SANTANA
12. What song describes my parents? GREAT IS THY FAITHFULNESS - CECE WINANS
13. To describe my grandparents? ANCIENT OF DAYS - PETRA
14. How is my life going? DON'T TAKE THE GIRL - TIM MCGRAW
15. What song will they play at my funeral? ARMS LENGTH AWAY - SAMMY KERSHAW
16. How does the world see me? TAKE ME WITH YOU - PRINCE
17. Will I have a happy life? GOD'S PROMISE - LUTHER BARNES
18. What do my friends really think of me? GEE BABY, AIN'T I GOOD TO YOU - DR JOHN
19. Do people secretly lust after me? JESUS IS ALL - FRED HAMMOND
20. How can I make myself happy? I WANT TO KNO HIM - LAUREN TALLEY
21. What should I do with my life? LORD REIGN IN ME - (WOW CD)
22. Will I ever have children? SHADOW OF THE CROSS - RUSS TAFF
23. What is some good advice for me? LOVE ALL THE HURT AWAY - GARY OLIVER
24. How will I be remembered? THE LOVE OF GOD - GAITHERS
25. What is my signature dancing song? WHERE IT'S ALWAYS BEEN - PHILLIPS, CRAID & DEAN
26. What is my current theme song? POWER - YOUTH ON MISSIONS
27. What does everyone else think my current theme song is? I ONLY HAVE EYES FOR YOU - HARRY CONNICK JR.

1 comment:

Lori Petticrew said...

i love harry too.... cool conscept.